Ramadan 2021 (Hijri 1442)
Assalamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,
We hope you and your families are in best health and Imaan. We will be witnessing Ramadan 2021 (Hijri 1442) In-Sha Allah tomorrow or day after depending upon local moon sighting. Taraweeh will be performed each night after Isha salaah.
Please see below what Allah had revealed about fasting in this beautiful month.
Oh you who believe, fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may learn self-restraint.
Reminders from Hadith
- Abu Hurairah (RAA) relates the Messenger (SAW) of Allah : “A blessed month has arrived. Observing it in fasting is mandated on you (the believers). During this month, the gates of Paradise will be opened and the gates of Helfire will be closed. The evil ones (Shayaatin) will be handcuffed. In it there is one night, during which worship is better than worship in a thousand months. Whoever is denied its blessings has been denied the biggest blessing”
- Amir bin Al-As reported that the Messenger (SAW) of Allah said: “Indeed as to the one who fasts, during the time he break his fast, this supplication will not be turned away by Allah”
- Stop eating 10 to 15 minutes before Fajr time
- Zaka’at-ul-Fitr is due before Eid Salah ($12 per each person in a family)
- Timetable is based on Masjid’s Lat. (26.047159) & Long. (-80.231109)
- Please contact Imam Mohammed Zakaria (786-338-0681) for all inquiries regarding any masjid matters
Intention to Fast: I intend to fast on this day in the month of Ramadan for Allah Subhanahu-Wa-Ta-Aala.
Du’a at the time of Iftar: O’ Allah, I kept fast for Your sake and believed in You, and break my fast with food provided by You.
Click here to download the Ramadan 2021 Calendar.
If 800 people generously donate $1000, it will help pay the Qard-e-Hasana. The Prophet S.A.W. says Allah almighty says “O son of Adam spend and I will spend upon you. Allah’s hand is full.” (Muslim)